The LSM Foundation is a place where:
- We provide support for the FARMERS MARKET to allow local food growers and producers to prosper by providing local marketplaces to sell their goods.
- We provide support for the KID’S KORRAL play area and childhood education and programming throughout the Market and Farmer’s Plaza.
- We provide support for THE GALLERY and arts programming throughout the Market to support local artists, cultural performers and musicians.
- Be an inclusive gathering space for all members of our community to learn, share and grow together through programming and outreach.
- Support the entrepreneurial spirit by allowing low-access points to under-served groups to test and grow their business ideas.
- Vibe – Create an inviting space for all members of the community and partner with other local organizations to create long lasting relationships and friendships.
- Values – We value hard work, ingenuity, inclusiveness, entrepreneurialism, generosity and sustainability.
- Goals – Continue to provide a service to the community and employees of a safe and fun space to learn, share and grow together.
- Practice – By implementing our policies, systems, mission and vision statement, we will guide our actions towards building a stronger, more connected community.
What We Do
Each day at the Market, you will see the LSM Foundation, a registered 501(c)3, in action. Here are the highlights of our programming:
- The Bodega is the bread and butter of the Foundation. Each day it will act as a community benefit by offering affordable groceries to members of the community. The best way for you to support us is to simply shop for your produce, local products, dairy and pantry staples located in the Fresh Air Hall at the Market. Your support helps us grow our offerings, educate about seasonal and healthful foods and keep our prices low. Our offerings compliment the other vendors at the Market, so you can enjoy one stop, 100% local shopping.
- The Foundation will also operate a weekly Farmers Market with capacity for 40+ local vendors. Our Farmers Market runs year round and is a space for local growers, producers and artisans. In addition to local food, our Market provides an affordable and accessible entry for budding entrepreneurs.
- The Kid’s Korral is a space for families to gather and allow free play for their children. Designed for children under 8, the Kid’s Korral provides a free, indoor space for young families to enjoy their time in the neighborhood.
- The Gallery and the GE Appliances Market Kitchen and other spaces within the Market will provide a home for arts, culture, education and nutritional programming to serve the community.
Fresh Stop at Logan Street Market
We are so proud to partner with New Roots to help provide fresh, organic local produce to our Shelby Park and Smoketown neighbors. This cooperative economic model allows for everyone to get the same share of groceries at a sliding scale. Learn more on their website here.
Sign up to be an Outdoor Market/Pop-up Vendor
We are looking forward to our first season and will be hosting farmers, producers and local crafters.
The Outdoor Market at Logan Street Market will take place rain or shine. The market will be on the 900 block of E St Catherine St between Logan St and Steve Magre Alley weather permitting. Weather requiring it will take place inside the Logan Street Market.
Days and Hours:
Summer Market Hours: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Fees and market rules listed in the LSM FM Rules of Operation
Summer enrollment is NOW OPEN. The Summer Market will start Sunday, May 10th, 2020.
All new applications are required to submit a $10 non-refundable registration fee which will be requested before completing the application in the link below.
For any inquires, please contact the Market manager at email@example.com